Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hello 2013, It's nice to meet you!

Well, we survived 2012. And given the end of the world predictions in May and then December, it was a close call! Because I love a list, I decided to list the top 10 moments of our 2012. In no particular order, because who can rank these they are all GREAT!

1. Getting married! I think this is a no-brainer.  We have had such a great year, and May 19, 2012 will always be my all time favorite day. This year was definitely a year of wedding fun and marriage bliss.



2. Caroline Rose making her grand entrance. I love all babies, but my nieces hold a special place in my heart. This sweet girl has brought so much fun to the Potts family!


3. The year of Ashley/Megan. My cousin is my bff. And sadly we never get to see each other, but due to her wedding and my wedding, we had a year of FUN! And of course getting to meet sweet Abby!





4. My best friend's wedding. Yep. That is right. 3 weddings from March to May. It was an eventful year! Emily's wedding was so beautiful and should  have been in Southern Living. I will get off the wedding kick in Number 4... Maybe.



5. Our Honeymoon to Hawaii. I wish I could live there. I loved just about everything on our island. It was a blast.


6. Living life with these girls. And Baby Walker. :)


 

7. The State Fair. It is a highlight every year, and will continue to be until I turn from my redneck ways. Which will be never. Long live the Fair!



8. The first year in our house and having fun gatherings with our friends and family.  Along with this is having a house 5 minutes away from our family. Living close to Will and Rebecca and the girls is so fun for impromptu gatherings and fun.



9. Gunnar's debut into the family. I am a nut job and love my pups. This little guy is about the sweetest thing ever. He has been such a good dog and a definite great addition to the family.


10. Holidays with Bubba. We have had so much fun the past couple of months! Thanksgiving and Christmas were great, and New Year's was so fun too! From killing my first deer to ringing in the New Year. Glad Bubba was the one with me.


 




Happy New Year! Wishing you many, many blessings in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment