Wednesday, January 9, 2013

So What Wednesday

So What Wednesday
Linking up here

It's Wednesday, and I woke up with a headache. But this is fun, and made me laugh.

I'm saying So What!
  • That I hate pumping gas more than anything else in the world and wait until the last possible minute to fill up.
  • That while making the dreaded fill-up stop I bought 2 Reese's eggs.
  • That I ate both already.
  • That sometimes I want to go to bed at 9:30 because working makes a girl tired.
  • That I always assess just how dirty my hair looks (note not actually concerned with how dirty it is) before I ever wash it.
  • That I can watch marathon TV and not feel an ounce of guilt.
  • That our extra bedroom a "hoarding room," and I just don't want to clean it out.
  • That I wear the same boots everyday because I love them.
  • That I will eat cheese fries tonight, even after the two Reese's.
  • That sometimes I wish I was pregnant only to justify the Reese's and cheese fries.
  • That I never make resolutions in at New Year's, not because I am perfect, but because I am realistic.
So what are you are you saying So What! to?


No comments:

Post a Comment