Friday, July 26, 2013

Five on Friday



Since my brain has turned to mush, I figured this would be a fun way to update on life!

~one~

I cannot believe that I am about to be 31 weeks pregnant. That seems like such a high number of weeks. I guess because I vividly remember being nine weeks pregnant and have 31 to go. Crazy. This maybe will inspire me to start some sort of "nesting" that I hear people talk about. I hope this makes you magically an organizer, because I am just not.


10 weeks, 20 weeks, 30 weeks. Woah.


~two~

This is related to number one, but I had a grand plan to clean out the junk in our house before Beau arrives. How is it possible to accumulate so much random junk in such a short period of time, and store it in such strange places? I need a life coach.

~three~

I just got a text from my best friend asking for an impromptu lunch date. I cannot describe how happy this makes me. Friday, you are good to me! I mean a Friday is always great, but a lunch date on Friday is like a tiny bit of weekend fun preview. Also, referring to the 31 weeks pregnant... I love lunch :).


Susie. I can't wait.

~four~

I think I am losing my mind. Yesterday, I ran some errands at lunch and came back out to my car... Only to realize that I HAD LEFT THE DOOR WIDE OPEN.  I checked for a killer or thief and none were present. So, that is good. Also, if we could keep this one a secret that would be great.  Bubba may start requiring I wear a leash as to not get lost in public. 

~five~

It has officially started. I have the itch for Fall. I woke up this morning and it was actually cool. Which for July in Mississippi is a miracle of epic proportion. But, it made my mind wonder to all of the fun things that are coming up. And well, I also really want a new pair of boots. I got to thinking about football, which lead to me picturing Beau in all sorts of LSU paraphernalia. Which means we will have a BABY!! Then its the fair, halloween, cool weather, scarves, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and all sorts of family together time and friend fun. I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. And fall may be on the way. Give or take a few months :).



No comments:

Post a Comment