Thursday, March 20, 2014

Beau Grows! And other thoughts.

March is flying by a world record pace. I heard through the grapevine that today is the first day of Spring! I for one CANNOT wait for pretty weather. I missed the sun this Winter. So come on Spring! Even if you bring the nasty pollen.


Speaking of things growing like crazy, our main man Beau is growing like a springtime weed! We went to the doctor on Tuesday, March 18 for his 6 month check-up. He handled his shots like a champ. Beau weighed in a 17 lbs. 11 oz. and 28" long!! With a 45.5 cm head haha. He is a BIG boy! He is officially bigger than I was at a year, and 1/2 my height now basically... We are gonna have to whoop that boy early and often. At this rate he may pass up his mama at age 3!  

Playing with his favorite buddy. Beau thinks that A is the COOLEST.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I mean. T-R-O-U-B-L-E!

Bubba and I were talking about how crazy fast time is flying by and how big Beau has gotten. I suppose everyone is telling the truth when they say that babies grow up way too fast. Now I sound like I am 85.  But it's true. I found some fun comparison pictures of B man. 

Doctor's Visits. Hospital, 2 months, 4 months, 6 months.

Chair in his room. 1 week (First LSU game), 1 month (Halloween), 3 months (Christmas), and 6 months (St. Paddy's Day)

Bath Time! (Not sure on ages, small to big!).

I cannot wait to do all sorts of fun outdoor things with Beau this Spring and Summer. I am literally COUNTING DOWN THE MINUTES to our beach trip in May. 

One last thing. Last night we went over to Will and Reba's for dinner with Nana Sue. We had an absolute blast hanging out. We watched the girls perform a Let it Go rendition. They each have quite the ability to perform. E singing "Let it Go" over and over with great passion was hilarious. Then when Uncle Bubba joined in, LIFE WAS MADE.

Here's to Spring!! Because the cold ABSOLUTELY bothered me. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment