Monday, March 31, 2014

Magers Forever!

This past weekend I went away on a girls' weekend to celebrate my girl Lesley who is getting married this Summer.  It was my first time away from Baby Beau Beau and good news, we both survived! He was fed and watered and I had a blast with the girls!

The bride to be! 

The best thing about the whole weekend was spending time with the people who are friemily. You know. Friends who are family. The people who know you best. Laugh the hardest at your jokes and support you in everything you do. 

Best of the best. 

Dinner on Saturday night was so good! We followed up by seeing Divergent. We had good laughs all weekend about the movie, which was very much not a comedy so I am not sure what that means. 


Ladies Brunch the next morning. I can think of no better people to spend the weekend with and talk with and just have fun doing nothing too exciting with, but having the best time ever.

I cannot wait for Lesley and Brandon's wedding this Summer! I cannot think of two people who compliment each other more. I know they will live the best life together. Magers forever. 




No comments:

Post a Comment