Monday, April 15, 2013

The Cowboy Rides Away

This weekend was one for the record books. We went to see George Strait (and Martina McBride) on his last tour. To say it was fun was an understatement.  The weather in NOLA was fantastic, the food was to die for, and the concert was one I will never forget. It was a total blast, and we had a great time hanging out with Rebecca and Will all weekend. You just can't get any better than George. He is so adorable in real life. The perfect cowboy. 


Tina!



His last wave goodbye to the crowd. I was sorta emotional.

My Bubba


And my heart is sinking like a setting sun, 
Setting on the things I wish I'd done. 
Oh the last goodbye's the hardest one to say, 
And this is where the cowboy rides away. 

Oh the last goodbye's the hardest one to say. 
This is where the cowboy rides away 

--George Strait

No comments:

Post a Comment