Friday, April 26, 2013

The Best Date Ever

Bubba and I have been INSANELY busy the past month or so. Doing what? I am not even sure. It just seems like we have been running and doing and being tired. This is so interesting so far, I am boring myself. Anyways, Bubba asked me on Wednesday if I wanted to go on a date. I immediately screamed YES!! Followed by what I wanted to do exactly.  

My grand plans? Cleaning our bedroom. I told him I wanted our date to be tag-team cleaning the abyss that is our bedroom. I am not proud of the way it had become. I will blame being busy, but really I think I just was practicing my great skill of avoidance. Here is the deal. I somehow can always maintain a clean house, bathrooms, kitchen, living room, no problem.  My car and bedroom... now those will be the death of me. I am not sure what it is, but it is what it is.

Well, we had a fun time cleaning and watching tv and chatting while we cleaned. And now, I am one happy mama! It definitely goes to show that you know you found your match when joint cleaning the house cannot only be fun, but the perfect night. I sure do love my Bubba.


No comments:

Post a Comment