Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Life is good!

This week may have not been the best one ever, but it was pretty great! We had a family date night aka mama don't want to cook night to Mexican. Well, it's safe to say that ALL my Mexican eating while pregnant resulted in postive association with the place. Beau had a blast!



Our next big event was heading to Monroe to see Emily and Caroline. We had a mishap on the way there... Resulting in Bubba loosing his tooth and REALLY looking like a bubba in spirit and in truth. So, we turned back around and he headed north to the best dentist there is! 


Beau and I continued our travels on Saturday to visit family and head to the Mardi Gras parade. Beau had a wild night with his Nana and Papa and got drunk on milk and passed out at 7:30. Party animal! 

Getting a picture of these two is hopeless but we never get to see each other so we take what we can get. 

Aunt Emily loving on B! 

Caroline mesmerized waiting for floats.

Fun night!! 

Sunday, we celebrated William's Baptism. It was such a sweet and special time. I am a terrible aunt and failed to take pictures of the precious boy, but he was looking his best. Of course, I teared up in the service. I love our buddy. We ate lunch after and Reba made the best meal ever. I could eat my weight in her yummy cheesy potatoes.  Sunday night, we hung out with Nana Sue and watched some of the Olympics. I missed my calling in life. I should have been an ice dancer. I know that my inner twizzle is spectacular!

We also got our new table!! Bubba's parents got us a table and 6 chairs for Christmas and I AM IN LOVE!!!!

Monday, we played with family some more. Reba, Nana Sue, the girls, and I all got pedicures and it was HEAVEN. My toes are so thankful. Leighton was the most adorable thing ever getting hers done. It was her first experience, and it is safe to say that she is hooked. That's my girl.

In other news, we think our boy B is starting to cut his first tooth. Awesome. What a sweet birthday gift to his mama...But we still love our slightly crabby baby! Hope this week is as good as the last!!

No comments:

Post a Comment