Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Today is such a surreal day. Today I am exactly 20 weeks pregnant, which is the halfway mark. That in and of itself is insanity, but how cool to be halfway to being a Mama on the day we celebrate moms.

Thank goodness that the Lord saw it fit to place so many wonderful moms in my life. None of course hold a candle to my very own mother. Mama Sheryl has always been such the supporter of me and my brother. She loves us. Laughs with us (this is of course when she understands the joke). Cries for us (since she holds the emotion gene) and all around just makes our lives fun. No one could be a better mom to us than her. And now, she is in her best role yet... Nana! Can't wait for Beau to get to meet this lady.

Next, of course is my incredibly sweet and fun mother-in-law. I am so grateful for her for so many reasons. First, she is a great mom and raised a son that couldn't be more of a gentlemen if he tried. I am so thankful that she raised him to love God and love people. Plus, she is a heck of a lot of fun to hangout with and that just frankly can't be beat. I am also so excited for Beau to meet his Nana. Cause Mrs. Sue is a pretty outstanding one.

I cannot wait to meet our little guy! 20 weeks down, 20 weeks to go. I ought get moving on that nursery :).

No comments:

Post a Comment