Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Mid-Week Randoms

Well, it is Wednesday, and I am filled with some random thoughts. I am super excited for the upcoming weekend. But this week has been pretty fun and needs to be documented.


  • Caroline's 6 month picture. Holy Moly Cuteness. I cannot believe she is already 6 months old...

  • We have made some good additions to the house this week. First up, new cushions for the kitchen stools. I love the colors and the fact that it ties in nicely to the red couch that is just off the kitchen.


  • We are still loving the Olympics, and Gert is so ready for the Puppy Olympics in 2016


  • We had a super yummy and easy dinner that involved some fajita steak, onions, black beans, corn, and rotel tomatoes. Throw it together and you get fajita nachos.

  • Lastly, our new mirror to go above the mantel. I love it. I also have been enjoying the gradual progression of our house decorating. It will be so fun to look back and see how far we have come.



That about sums up my random thoughts. At least we are almost to the weekend (well 1/2 way). Because on Monday, I felt like this...


Happy Back to School Everyone! You and me both wish it was still summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment