Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Big 0-6!


Happy Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!! Our niece is turning the big 6! She is one of my very favorite nieces... top 4 for sure ;). We are so proud of her and love her to pieces. Here are some things that we simply love about our girl:



She is a mini adult. Ever since I have known her she can carry on the best conversations with me. She takes things seriously, but can laugh so hard that it is infectious.


She has her uncle pretty whooped. He loves his girls something fierce.


She has just the right amount of swag. Sister can rock my heels better than I can and out accessorize a Kardashian. Yet she is a lady at all times.


She is happy and fun. And we ALWAYS have fun with her.


She is the best niece, and we love her so much! Happy Birthday Girl!!! 6 is gonna be a great year for sure.  We just know it.

LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment