Friday, December 14, 2012

Pancake Pajama Palooza

Nothing says Christmas like friends coming over for pancakes in their pajamas.  We had our 2nd Annual Pancake Pajama Palooza on Wednesday, and it was so much fun! We love all our friends and this was such a fun time to get together and celebrate the most wonderful time of the year!

This tradition will definitely be one that sticks around for years to come. Or as I said to Bubba, "I want to eat pancakes in my pajamas until I die." And while that does sound appealing, I think I was dramatically trying to say that this tradition should stick around for a long time. But who knows, I may eat pancakes from here on out. Only time will truly tell.





Please note that A needed high heels to accessorize

Pancakes clearly are lonely without a big ole ham
Until next year, Happy Pancake Pajama Palooza!!


No comments:

Post a Comment