Tuesday, January 7, 2014

An Experiment in Commitment

I am a commit-a-phobe. Not in the sense with people, but with following through. So, I have taken an idea from a ton of people and decided to document our lives each week. Some exciting weeks it may include lots of talking, but most maybe just a picture. In the words of Ferris Bueller, "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

Here's to 2014. And stopping and looking around! 

January 1-6


Parents are terrifying! Ringing in the New Year with a kiss!

First day of SCHOOL!!!! One small step for Baby, one GIANT LEAP for Mama.

Report card. He slept. Good boy! 

My Nana is the Best!!! Happy Birthday!!!

Big boy plays with toys now. What the heck!

Best dog on earth.

It was a crazy, fun first week of 2014. It is cold, cold this week. I am ready to get warm and cozy like my main-man dog Gunnar. He has the right idea.




No comments:

Post a Comment