Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving Week 2012

We had the best Thanksgiving! We started off the week with a chance to visit with our friend Brandon. That always makes my heart glad. We met Brandon, Les, Whit, Will, Fri and Joey to ice skate and watch some Ballet. It was a blast. We ate at Chili's after and it truly was such a great time. We can't wait for B to live close. I am so thankful for time with best friends to laugh and eat. Brings me joy.

Wednesday we went up to Batesville for Thanksgiving. It was a GREAT day and weekend. We love our family so much and had a wonderful time visiting with cousins and family. The meal was great and we all had very full and happy bellies. Friday we went to see James Bond. My only regret of the weekend is that I didn't take many pictures.

I hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving! I am so thankful for my friends and family and all the love they show us.

No comments:

Post a Comment