Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Impatience is a Virtue, Right?

I am the kid that searches for Christmas presents. I want to be given birthday presents 5 days ahead of time. I want to give people their Christmas presents on December 20th. I shop on Christmas Eve solely for the reason that I do not have to wait to give presents.

I hate surprises. I love being surprised, but hate the build up. Don't tell me you have a secret. Don't. Then I will want to know. And five minutes ago. I am awful at surprises. This is the reason that I got proposed to in my sweatpants on my front porch with almost only one eye of makeup. It was the only way poor Andy could get me by surprise. I can't deny it. This is a serious character flaw, but I would be lying if I said I want to fix it.

This explanation brings me to the hardest thing I have ever had to do to date. I love the Olympics. I love the precious gymnastic girls. I cannot wait to watch them tonight. SO IMAGINE MY INNER-TURMOIL WHEN I SAW THIS....


I didn't click on it. I am now ban from all forms of technology... My name is Megan and I have a problem.

Here's to hoping that the article reads Gold!  Go Team USA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment