Friday, July 27, 2012

OLYMPICS!!

Tonight the Olympics started and Bubba and I watched the opening ceremonies. Team America ALL THE WAY!! The opening ceremonies were really neat. England is cool. I'm digging the music so far.

So my favorite parts in no particular order....

Voldemort
Mary Poppins
Mr. Bean
The Beatles
Learning that Al Gore didn't invent the Internet
David Beckham
Ryan Seacrest pretending to be legit.
The 61 year old athlete
Czech Republic rainboots
Making fun of North Korea
Matt Laur's snarky comments
"Djibouti winning a gold medal for its funny name."
The BeeGees on repeat
The Independent Olympic Athletes: they had swag
Seeing Dutchess Kate
Team USA
Great Britain's fancy clothes

I am a fan of the Olympics :) I may have even cheered U-S-A! U-S-A!

No comments:

Post a Comment