Monday, July 16, 2012

Weekend Recap

This weekend was mighty fun! It started out with me driving to Monroe and hanging out with my parents and a certain precious individual. No, not my big, fat cat Snickers. But this beauty... Baby C!!

I mean. Look at that perfection.



This may be my favorite picture ever.  She clearly thinks I am insane.
Saturday night we had a little wedding reception/party/get together for our Monroe friends and family to celebrate the wedding. It was so great to see so many people that have been apart of my life and just mean so much to me and my family. The night was so fun! 

Bubba and I before the party. We both look a little cray cray.

How sweet.  :)
Sunday, we headed home and worked on a few projects.  Then we just cleaned up and relaxed a bit. We went to sleep like any normal night... ONLY TO BE WOKEN AT 4:30 BY THE SMOKE DETECTOR!! No worries. It was a false alarm. But the bags under my eyes are code red. Looking and feeling a little rough this Monday morning.

Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment