Monday, October 1, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up--Bubba's Edition

Over the weekend, Bubba went on a Guy's Trip to see Chipper Jones's last home stand. (For those of you unfamiliar with the exciting world of Braves Baseball, Chipper played 19 seasons with the Braves).  The boys mourned the end of their childhood era, and I mourned the end of Season 2 of Friday Night Lights. It rained here ALL weekend so Gert and I had a lot of indoor alone time.

Here are some pictures the boys sent from the game. I may have required photographs... But this is a memory worth documenting!




While Bubba was gone, I did get out and have fun catching up with my law school bestie Erin. It was a fun night of eating and chatting. Then on Sunday I went to church and ate with Rebecca, Will and the girls. Good times by all. Gert and I also did a lot of chilling while I washed about a million loads of laundry.


The above is how I feel on this rainy and cold Monday. Happy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment