Sunday, June 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Beans!!

Dear Beans,

You are such a special little lady. I cannot believe you are five years old!  I still remember you like this:



You are the funniest little girl I know.  I love that we share a love for animals, and allergies.  You have made me laugh since day one.  I always love this picture of you.  I call it white trash Ella.

Happy 1 year!!


Your mama is my best friend, and let me tell you kid... She loves you so much.  I am so lucky to get to be your godmother, because I am pretty sure a cooler kid doesn't exist.



Happy 2nd Birthday!


Now, you have turned into such a grown lady.  You are full of smarts, spunk, and just the right amount of sass.


I wish I could be there to watch you blow out 5 big candles.  I know your party will be so fun.  I miss you beans.  Shake your booty its your birthday!!

Happy 4th Birthday!!


Five is gonna be a great year.  You will get to do so many great things... Become a big sister, start school, and I know you will do great at them all.  So proud of you beans!

Happy Birthday!!! Love you!

Aunt Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment