Friday, June 29, 2012

Summer Lovin'

Tomatoes are my love language. I love them. I would eat them everyday. But, I am also a snob, and my Daddy spoiled me with garden fresh tomatoes. Summer is not complete without a fresh tomato. Last night, we went to the Livingston Farmer's Market. It is so so neat. There is tons of fresh food and music and fun for kids. We are definitely planning on making it a weekly tradition. Our dinner was to die for. I love a fresh veggie. I am a farm girl in my spirit.

Before
We came straight home and grilled up a feast. (Well, after collecting Gertie from an unauthorized play date with Jethro). Perfect Summer night, that was hot as BLAZES.

After
You can't beat fresh food. Go support your local farmer. Your tastebuds will thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment