Friday, June 1, 2012

And so it begins...

I have developed a love of blog stalking that began while wasting time during a law school class or a hundred, but who is counting.  I knew it would only be a matter of time before I would begin to chronicle the crazy things that are my life in this forum.  While I cannot promise that this is interesting, funny, or insightful, I do promise that it will be the closest thing to reality TV that I will ever do. (Unless MTV wants to make the Hills: Mississippi, and are also not looking for the rich and somewhat famous).



I really want a place to document every moment of this great life, or at least the memorable ones.  Given the great people in my life that shouldn't be a difficult task. I look forward to this adventure and what will come of it.  If nothing else, a great way to remember things that happen all to fast and in the blink of an eye.

The main characters in this story are me (Louisiana Woman) married to Bubba (Mississippi Man), and the final and most adorable member of the cast: Gertie Gert, our loveable and crazy pooch.
(Her as a younger pup.  She still loves the dishwasher)

Friendship, Family, Faith, and Fun are huge in our lives.  I can't wait to share them all with you. Let's be honest... I am an over-sharer. (Who at the moment is only sharing with myself. It is kinda of an awkward mirror conversation.)

Until we meet again,

Louisiana Woman :)


No comments:

Post a Comment